As we all are watching the numbers of sick, hospitalizations and deaths daily across the country and the world, we have to consider what's best for the community. No one wants to have to shut down again, that would be really bad for everyone. So at this time,
- if you are fully vaccinated you may opt to not wear a mask (no we are not requiring proof - If we can't trust you on a vaccine then your negotiations to play are already flawed as trust is imperative to what we do)
- if you are NOT fully vaccinated it is highly recommended that you wear a mask
- if you have been in contact with anyone who has symptoms, PLEASE STAY HOME
- if you have any symptoms or are not feeling up to par, PLEASE STAY HOME
- Temperatures will be taken at the door
Only by working together on this can we get this illness more in control and move on with our kinky lives as we truly wish.
We may restrict our events a little further and have Game Night, Rope Bite, 1 or 2 Demo Days and a Social or 2 but will most likely NOT offer events every weekend. As always we have tried to not conflict with other local groups but as there are more and more venues available these days, that gets a little harder to do. We will always try to provide quality demos and instruction and safe open play as Safety and Education have been our mission from the beginning.
We truly love our members and love seeing everyone come play and enjoy the space that we are continually improving for your comfort and enjoyment.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.