The LoftNC Social Club is a private members only club.
Membership rules are set forth below:
We are a member’s only private club, for legal purposes. As such, membership is required for any of our events that have open dungeon play. This may exclude other events, where open dungeon play is *not* happening such as roundtables, game nights, rope bite and munches (please always refer to event listings). Private rentals from other groups/clubs (UKLS, Charlotte TNG and other groups or private parties) are also excluded from membership requirements. If any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask.
- A digital Waiver of Liability & Non-Disclosure and a Covid Waiver are required and are kept on a secure server. If you’re information changes, please let us know. Your contact information is maintained for contact purposes only and is only accessible by the administrative staff. Identification will be checked upon initial registration. We reserve the right to ‘card’ anyone at any other time as well.
- Membership dues are $20 annually from the date of registration.
- Door fee with paid membership dues is $20 per person (no discounts for couples or triads as some felt this was unfair to singles – we try our best to not discriminate)
- Membership will be required for admission to any and all events at The LoftNC. Membership cards will be issued upon request.
- Membership can be revoked at any time and is non-refundable.
- Membership is for one year from the date of registration
- Membership may be paid: in person, mailed in, paid by check, credit card or PayPal.
- You can now pay your membership dues online Square Marketplace – LoftNC Dues.
- Membership is for persons 21 years old and older. 18-20 year olds are on a case by case basis- contact firstname.lastname@example.org for information.
Please note the phone number on our membership cards has been changed. The new number is 704-745-7400
We love having guests find their way to our club with existing members. It is a way for us to show off our stuff and to, hopefully, gain new members, who are the lifeblood of our Members Only Social Club.
If you are bringing guests, here are some guidelines for following the rules:
* You may host up to three guests per visit
* You are responsible for your guests and their behavior.
* You must arrive with your guests or wait for them at the check-in desk or deck.
* Guests may be guested in once, any follow up visits they will need to become members themselves.
* Guest door admission is $30, and must be accompanied by a current member.
* If you pay your door fee as a guest and then decide you would like to pay your membership, you may pay the additional $10 that day to do so.
If arriving together is not possible, you may do one of two things:
- If you arrive first, go ahead and enter but please leave their name with the staff signing in guests so we can allow them entry when they get there.
- If they arrive first, they may wait in one of our available areas until your arrival. Please email someone ahead of time with their name and yours, so that we will know to whom they belong. Send that email to: email@example.com – subject line “guests with __________”
- You can also purchase a guest ticket online prior to an event – Square Marketplace Guest Ticket.
Doing these simple things makes sure we are all on the same page as far as guest attendance and that we follow the same rules for all events. These are not just arbitrarily made up rules, they have real reasons behind them due to our status as a Member’s Only Social Club.
If you are a guest visiting from out of the area, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to be guested in for the event.
If you have any questions regarding membership at the LoftNC, please contact us directly.
We look forward to our growing group and CommUNITY enjoying the LoftNC for a long future. If you would like to help support the LoftNC, there are several ways to do so.