Rope Bite Tie Me Up Tuesday Kickoff!
Taught by Master_Varii
Rope Bite Tie Me Up Tuesdays will be a progressive class aimed at building rope skills from newbies and up. Riggers and rope educators are increasingly concerned with teaching rope to mixed levels of attendees because of the dangers of elements being taught if the basics are not a solid foundation. Thus this Rope Bite is being held on the 4th Tuesday of each month to be led by Master_Varii and hosted by Lady_Leigh at The Loft NC. We look forward to helping the rope community grow through quality continuous education. Come learn with us.
Fundamentals of rope will be addressed in the first classes including types of rope, basic knots, safety issues and so forth.
Following fundamentals the classes will be progressive meaning you must attend regularly to move forward.
Note if you believe you are proficient enough in rope to skip the fundamentals, you will be required to demonstrate your knowledge to move forward.
New groups will begin approximately every 6 months. If you have some experience and are looking to jump in, you will need to demonstrate your skills.
Doors open at 630 pm, instruction begins promptly at 7 pm Bring your rope or use some that will be available.
We are trying to alleviate congestion at check-in and are requiring t online completion of both Covid & Event Waivers. Waivers can be completed anytime and are stored in an offsite backup so only need to be signed once.
Links for Waivers to be completed prior to arrival at the LoftNC are:
1 -Covid Waiver: https://waiver.fr/p-Ou8GL
2 -Event Waiver: https://waiver.fr/p-GjJ3o
Please be aware that some of our rules have changed:
All Dungeon and House Rules still apply - please see Stickies.
- Masks are no longer mandated by the State of NC, so if you are vaccinated or comfortable without your mask then you may remove it.
- Temperature to be taken at the door
- If you are feeling any of the symptoms of covid Stay Home.
- Until further notice there will be no alcohol allowed on LoftNC property or at LoftNC events. This includes beer, wine and spiked seltzer.
- Due to covid restrictions at this time, please bring your own snack/food and beverage. It is too difficult for us to have enough staff available to serve food and drinks in a safe manner.
Donations of supplies, paper products, cleaning supplies and such for the house are greatly appreciated.