- Their two favorite words are "no" and "now."
- They must always get their way. ALWAYS.
- They DO NOT like being spanked.
- They beat the crap out of their toys.
- They can't resist pulling long hair.
- Everything is either, "No, I do it MYSELF!" or must be served to them with great flourish. There is no middle ground.
- They don't like being told what to do. (Thanks to @Bomber76 for "reminding" me to include this point.)
- Everything is "MINE!" (Thanks to several commenters for this one.)
- They like to bite. (Thanks to @MsLead.) Which is often followed by an evil grin. (My own addition!)
- Pretty much ANYTHING can be a toy. (Thanks to @jasminejam.)
- They leave brightly-coloured marks all over you. (Another great one from @jasminejam.)
- No matter how much pain or mess they've caused, you can't resist giving them a cuddle afterwards. (One more from @jasminejam.)
- No matter how pretty you wrap the package, they CAN'T WAIT to rip it all off! And even then...they'd really rather just play with THE BOX. (From @bi_o_diversity.)
- Sometimes, they just need a nap.
ETA - To be clear, I <3 D-types. Particularly the lovely ones in my life. I simply couldn't help but notice the similarities. (Especially the hair pulling. And the beating of toys. And...) There is no criticism intended here. And frankly, sometimes I just need a nap, too!
ETA2 - I think my favorite thing about this writing is how many Doms are posting in the comments to essentially say, "Yeah, pretty accurate." LOL! I love you all for being good sports and recognizing that this is, for the most part, a list of the things I love about Doms. :) (Especially the hair pulling. And the beating of toys. And...)